Send resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Director, Menswear
UpperClass Int'l is looking for a Design Director to join the team. You'll be working alongside our Senior Design Director in creating new looks and ideas that relate to the brands aesthetic and offering for a particular season. The focal point will be menswear apparel and overall accessories.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicating with SDD and collaborating on ideas to present for upcoming seasons, capsules, collections, and deliveries.
- Creating new designs that align with the brands vision and overall message.
- Designs will be for tops, bottoms, outerwear, accessories, headwear, and essential goods.
- Draw outside inspiration and story-telling through the designs.
- Responsible to keep designs and concepts filtering through our system to stay ahead in the marketplace.
- Experience with menswear and accessories.
- Ability to perform in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Show organization and attention to detail in what's produced.
- Open communication and availability.
UpperClass Int'l is looking for an individual who's experienced in sewing based in New Jersey. This position will be a work-for-hire. We'll be looking for you to complete jobs in a timely manner depending on the volume.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To sew our woven tags into our garments.
- Fix any returned items from customers that may be defected.
- Be efficient with turn around times.
- Alter, create, and restyle garments, including 1 of 1 items.
- Comfortable and experienced with a sewing machine.
- Use of your own sewing machine and set up.
- Portfolio with work that you've done in the past.
- Knowledge on how to measure and fit clients.
- Base knowledge on the fashion industry.
- Stationed in New Jersey.